________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present Experience: My Daily Journal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 17, 2010

17th April 2010

Hello World,

How are you guys? I'm feeling good.My hands and feet are getting warm again.So I'm like hurry.I want to share something very positive with you guys.Today I experience something ,which put a smile on my lips and special warmness on my heart.I receive a message in my in my face-book in-box.The message was from an MS group.Which I am a part of.The message was " Please share any funny MS moments of yours with us. It's good to smile and laugh. Please post your stories on the group wall or on the discussions section.Thanks and have a great weekend! :0 )" . This message made me think and then I decided that I want to put smiles on soo many other faces today.There fore I will share one Funny MS moment with you guys.Hoping that you guys will do the same.I think we all need a good laugh.So here is my funny MS moment.

" It was around two and a half years ago. My left foot was just  started being heavy and acting weird.I had just bought some cute sandals which I really wanna wear & those were with very high heals.I was invited to a party.I was all dressed up and was wearing the new sandals.I thought this will go fine and nothing will happen.But  i was  wronnnnnng ,Big Time. The first issue was when I was entering inside the home. I didn't lift my  left foot up while I was going inside.My heal got struck on the door frame.Then I grab a guy shirt for not falling down. It was soo embarrassing because my entry was ruined .Then I walked through and find a chair to sit on and relax for sometime.Then a good song from " Dirty dancing " came & I had to dance with one of my friend.I couldn't lift my feet,So i was standing and dancing like a  Robot.So the whole night I was either sitting with my  pretty shoes or stud in a corner ,So no one can push me.Or if i was dancing my feet never came up.So that was the only time I used those pretty sandals."

So everyone this crazy story of mine made you guys smile.I also hope that you will also share your funny MS moments.
You all stay happy & enjoy life .... Because  it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23rd March 2010

23rd of March 2010:

I could not get any sleep last night. I was so excited because i had a question in my mind , Do i need any Surgery?We
( Me & Mom ) checked into Hotel Arena , In Tyche . The travel agency had sent Peter to pick-up me and Mom from the Airport.There was one hour drive from Airport to the Hotel. Now i was in the hotel & i was " One Step Closer to Take a Step" . I Decided to rest two hours Before I needed to go to the Ultra-Scan.

Peter came back to drive us to the hospital. Another lady is coming with us. Her name is Phoebe , She is from United Kingdom. I had sent her a report about CCSVI almost a month ago. Here We Are, Sharing the same Cap to meet Dr. Jacek Kostecki for the very first time.The man which will change my life and give me my freedom back.

Every one is so nice here in Poland. Before Dr. Kosctecki i need to visit a neurologist . He asked me several questions, which were asked by several neurologists from the past Six Years.I really didn't care what the neurologists was saying. I am just interested to know,If i have any blocked Vein.The minutes were like long hours for me. Finally Dr. Jacek kostecki called me IN. Literally my heart was jumping out of my body. Me & Mom went inside and shake hands. We exchange some polite words.This was as nice as i heard him on the phone until now. He asked me to lay-down,to start the scanning. I wait for the news so, I can start sucking life back into my cold shaking body.This man is so quite , Please say something because I can hear my own heart beat.And then I could not wait any-more,I have to ask him.So here i go with a shaking voice. Doctor, Do I need a Surgery? He start by saying this " Yes you do" .. Rest i didn't hear because I just needed that " YES " .